Five new game changing innovations have been announced for FIFA 2013 that will give the game its deepest and largest feature set ever. David Rutter, Executive Producer for FIFA 2013 says “These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack.”
The innovations include the most sophisticated ai ever in any FIFA game, the AI will learn and be able to think two plays ahead. Improvements to the dribbling system allow the player to use precise dribble touches and make for a more realistic gameplay experience.
Other new or updated features:
- The Second Generation Player Impact Engine adds off the ball battles, allowing players to use size and physicality to force opponents into mistakes
- Improved Career Mode with major changes developed in response to requests from the most passionate fans of the franchise.
- New features to enhance the massive EA SPORTS FIFA online offering, including improvements to the wildly popular Head-To-Head Seasons mode
- Multiple new features and benefits to EA SPORTS Football Club, the live service that is the heartbeat of FIFA
- Complete authenticity with more than 500 officially licensed clubs.
FIFA 2013 releases this fall for all major gaming systems.