Strikefleet Omega, a new free-to-play space action strategy mobile game from the makers of Shadowrun is headed to iOS and Android. Players will command the EEF Retribution and her squadrons of starfighters and must defeat advancing waves of alien units. All the while managing mining operations and upgrading the fleet.
- Hours of gameplay as players defend humanity against relentless alien hordes across 40+ campaign levels
- Includes Survival Mode, where players lead Humanity’s last stand and combat endless waves of the Hive Queen’s forces. Combat against new enemies not found in the Campaign Mode
- A fleet with over a dozen different ships, all with plenty of upgrades available
- Clever strategies to take on nearly 20 enemy unit types, from small fighters to massive engines of destruction
- Launching and creating paths for squadrons while engineers mine asteroids for precious warp crystals and man fire devastating area-effect artillery salvos
- A blend of action and strategy with a simple, intuitive touch screen interface
- Play a game designed by gamers, for gamers
Strikefleet Omega will be available on the iTunes App Store, Google Play, and Amazon on June 21, 2012.