Get your ninja suits out of the closet because the guys over at Square Enix & Side-kick Ltd. have announced Mini Ninjas Adventures is coming to Xbox Kinect June 29th.
”We’re excited to be bringing Mini Ninjas Adventures to Kinect for the first time,” said Sarah Hoeksma, VP Brand, Square Enix Europe. “We’ve created a completely new Xbox® Live Arcade game, using the extremely charming Mini Ninjas brand, which we feel delivers fun family gaming to the living room.”
The game features:
- 21 Different Levels – All packed with multiple different enemies, and environments
- Mini Games – Put your Ninja skills to the test across a range of mini games
- Boss Battles – Take on the ultimate Ninja challenge with fiendish boss battles
- Gesture Driven Combat – Put your body through the full Ninja workout, controlling multiple weapons with movement and voice-activated attacks
- Physical and magic attacks – Easy to learn, tricky to master
- Character upgrade system – Customise your character to suit your Ninja style
Mini Ninjas Adventures will be exclusively available to Xbox Live Arcade for 800 points.