You may remember that awesome sidescrolling MOBA game Awesomenauts that was released for XBLA and PSN a little while back. However if you’re a PC gamer, or mac gamer for that matter, you probably block that out of your mind since you can’t play it. Well I have good news for you. The guys over at Ronimo have announced that within a month a PC version will be available through Steam. And shortly after that release expect a Mac version to pop up. But if you can’t wait that long then check out the Awesomenauts facebook page because a beta will be starting within the week.
• 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with bright 80′s cartoon style
• 8 very unique and highly customizable characters, each with their own attacks and skills
• Online and offline play with up to 3 players on a single console using splitscreen
• Full drop in drop out support with bots and humans being swapped where needed
• Strong MOBA influences, classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases, tactical depth, etc.
• Advanced matchmaking which allows you to queue up for online matches without forcing you to wait in a matchmaking lobby!
• Unlock over 100 unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your personal playing style for each match!
• Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!